- white pumpkin (fine chopped)
- 1/2 coconut ( grated)
- green chillies (7)
- curry leaves (3 stems)
- cumin seeds/jeera (1 tbsp)
- salt (as per taste)
- mustard (2 tbsp)
- coconut oil (4 tbsp)
- dried red chillies (3)
- curd (1 medium bowl)
- Grind coconut grated, cumin seeds (1 tbsp), mustard seeds (2 tbsp), green chilles (7), water (2 cups) and make it a paste.
- Churn the curd to make it thin.
- Boil and cook chopped white pumpkin.
- Switch off the flame, add the churned curd and mix it well.
- Add the coconut paste and mix again.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan, add mustard seeds (1 tbsp), after it splutters, add dried red chilly pieces and curry leaves. Saute.
- Add this seasoning into the gravy and mix well.
You might also like:
[get_posts category=”7″ numberposts=10]