- Boiled rice (2 1/2 cup)
- Carrot (1 cup, chopped)
- Bell pepper/Shimla mirch (1 cup, finely chopped)
- Long beans (1/2 cup, fine cut)
- oil (1 tbsp)
- Spring onion (1/2 cup, fine cut)
- Garlic paste (1/2 tbsp)
- Soya sause (1 tsp)
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan, add long beans, carrots, bell pepper/ shimla mirch and saute. Add the spring onion and saute. Close it with a lid and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, garlic paste and saute.
- Add the boiled rice and mix.
- Add the soya sause and saute for another 2 minutes.
Vegetable fried rice is ready to be served hot.
You might also like