Whole wheat cookie is made of whole wheat, oats, milk & butter is a recipe made specially for kids and toddlers as I make them for my daughter.
- Whole wheat flour (1/2 cup)
- Oats (1/2 cup)
- Powdered sugar(1/2 cup)
- Cardamom powder (of 3 cardamom)
- Butter(1/4 cup)
- Milk(3 tbsp or enough to form a smooth dough)
- In a bowl, add whole wheat flour, rolled oats, powdered sugar, cardamom powder to enhance the flavour of the cookie.
- Mix the dry ingredients and add quarter cup of ghee or clarified butter. You can add unsalted butter if you want to replace clarified butter to it as well.
- Mix the ingredients till it forms a crumbly texture.
- Add 3 table spoon of milk or enough to form a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll out into one centimeter thick disks.
- Cut the dough with cookie cutter and give it a shape.
- Do the same with rest of the dough and place it on a baking tray.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degree celcius and place the tray in the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180 degree or till the edges turn golden brown.
Remove from the oven and cool. Enjoy this healthy wholesome cookie with a warm glass of milk.